MICHAEL C. HANUS, M.D.
A Board Certified Radiation Oncologist
Dr. Michael Hanus is a graduate of the University of New Mexico where he received his degree in electrical / biomedical engineering. He was a member of the Division I varsity soccer team. He received his medical degree from the University of Kansas and his radiation oncology residency training at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Hanus has extensive research and clinical experience in the treatment of prostate cancer, head and neck cancer, breast cancer, and skin cancer, and has also been named a multi-year top doctor by Gulfshore Life Magazine. He was named Top Doctor by the national ranking Castle Connolly Top Doctors by Dr. John Connolly himself.
Providing state-of-the-art professional treatment while caring for my patients as if they were my family.
- American Board of Radiology
Experience & Education:
- 2001-2020: Radiation Oncologist: GenesisCare USA (21st Century Oncology) Naples, Florida
- 1996-2001: Residency: University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- 1991-1992: Internship: University of Hawaii
- 8/92-5/96: Medical School: University of Kansas School of Medicine
- 8/87-12/91: Undergraduate: University of New Mexico